Hello! My name is Jennifer Sandström and I run this Swedish travel blog – a blog not only about traveling but also much more. Today I’m situated in Helsinki (because when love strikes you have no choice by following, in this case: him, to Finland) but I grew up in the Swedish Lapland and have a close relation to my beloved home country.
You can reach me at jenn[a]jennifersandstrom[punkt]se
For more contact details visit this page.
* Profession: content creator and marketing consultant, entrepreneur since 2017
* Blog founded: 2012 in current format at jennifersandstrom.se
* Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, graduatation 2013
* Internships abroad: India (2013), Germany (2014)
Content creation, marketing & traveling
Many years of blogging turned into a business in 2015 and two years later a full-time profession. Today I run my blog and social medias as a part of my company where I also offer services within digital marketing. When given the chance I’m happy to give lectures or coaching within blogging and SEO.
Content creation: I write texts and take photos for different purposes, both for the blog and client work.
Marketing: for example through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email/newsletters and social media, both for the blog and client work.
Traveling: shorter and longer trips, to the near and far – this is something I wouldn’t trade for all the money or chocolate in the world. To visit new and foreign places, the undiscovered, beautiful and breathtaking, or all those places that I have learned to love and always return to – that is what I live for. There is always that feeling of longing for somewhere else, it has always been there and I doubt it will ever disappear. And why would you wanna lose it, that longing for traveling?
These are the services I’m offering. Please get in touch and we can talk more about the ideas you might have and what goals you’d like to achieve. I always adjust my packages according to your needs and the specific target group.
» The blog: collaboration & sponsored content
Jennifer Sandström – Forever Abroad, Always at Home is a personal and Swedish travel blog. The focus of the blog is traveling, living abroad, entrepreneurship, marketing, as well as other stories, writing, books, photography and things related to the everyday life in Helsinki and while traveling.
Read more further down on this page.
» Digital marketing & SEO
”I turned to Jennifer to get help with starting up the SEO work for my blog. Our session over Skype worked excellent – Jennifer is methodical and pedagogical. I got all the help I needed and I also got inspired to continue working with SEO.” – Camilla, travel blogger
”Jennifer spoke in an interesting and inspiring way about the topic ”blog as a business”. We got to take part of her reflections as well as tips and tricks for developing ones blog further. We were very pleased with the lecture and also received a lot of positive feedback from the participants.” – Susanne, The Åland Chamber of commerce
Blog facts & figures
* 19–22,000 unique visitors monthly
* 30–34,000 page views monthly
* A voice that is said to inspire confidence and people like the blog because it is genuine, inspiring and has consistent, quality content.
* The typical reader is 25–34 years old, female, interested in shorter or longer adventures abroad, someone who wishes to follow their dreams and is inspired by those who venture outside their comfort zones.
* The blog is written in Swedish with a majority of readers in Sweden and 10 % Swedish-speaking Finns in Finland
* Followers: Bloglovin 300+, Instagram 1700+, Facebook 660+
Prices for blog collaborations & sponsored content
The prices start from 650 € for a blog post. All blog posts are longer than 600 words, search engine optimised in a suitable manner and written to achieve the main goals and desired KPIs.
Previous successful collaborations & partners
* Austrian National Tourist Office & Visit Tirol
- On the way to the Alps
- Five days in Tirol
- Zillertal – The nicest valley of Tirol
- Sölden, Ötztal – a ski resort with experiences beyond the usual
* Destination Uppsala
* The audio book app Nextory
”It’s been fun and smooth to collaborate with Forever Abroad. Jennifer is an amazing creator and I’ve been comfortable to leave the creative part of how our brand is being exposed all up to her. I always know that the content will have a perfect mix of information and inspiration, that also converts.” – Ylva, Nextory
* Dermosil – Finnish skin care
- My beauty routines at home and on travels
- How to avoid dry skin in winter
- When makeup is easy, fun and not so expensive
* Costa Brava in Spain, with the Catalan Tourist Board och NordicTB
A member of:
Finalist in Momondo’s competition: Open World Award
Awarded one of 30 inspiring entrepreneurs
One of twelve finalists in the photo competition Rajala Ambassador
Nominated as the Micro influencer of the year at Stora Influencerpriset